Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Morgan update

I just wanted to update all about the relationship between Morgan and John, it has dratmatically improved in the past week. Last week we were talking and she said "Mom, that was really stupid of me to not talk to John, huh?" We do not say stupid in our house so I told her that it was not stupid and we don't say that. But she kept on pushing that she was stupid for doing that. Finally I just told her that it was stupid for her to not talk to John. Hey, it was stupid, I really couldn't argue.

5 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Well that is a great update, I am glad that John and Morgan's relationship is approving. She is just too darn funny! Well I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Brittany said...

I am so happy you updated your blog, I was starting to worry that the "New Diet" was still hanging around. Loved that cute story!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Aaron and I are so excited for Morgan's Birthday Party, I really can't wait! Thanks for inviting us!

Laurie said...

Will John tell me his tricks? I think I could use a break from Cameron's constant conversation.

NatRat said...

What a character you have on your hands...how fun!