Monday, December 22, 2008

This child of mine and Good News

So the other night I went into Morgan's room to check on her before I went to bed and this is what I found.














Morgan really is asleep with this sleep mask on. I asked her about it the next day and she said she slept the whole night with it. I officially declare her 17 years old!

Also I am taking a moment to brag on myself. I have finished grad school... forever. I took my last final last Thursday and I am still waiting for the "finished" feeling to sink in. I cannot believe that I am finally done, I really thought this day would never come. Two and a half years is such a long time but well worth all the worry, tests, papers, stress, etc. that comes with an MBA. Yeah me!

4 comments:

Corpuz Family said...

Congrats on your schooling, very exciting!

Kelly said...

Congratulations Mit! That is so awesome. You're amazing! Love that picture of Morgan :)

wisthrop said...

How funny! Morgan is still a hoot as always! I'm so glad that you're finished with grad school. It is such a wonderful feeling! Believe me! I know exactly how you feel. Are you going to take the CPA exam now or take a break?

Liz said...

Congrats on finishing school! You go girl!!