Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Morgan's new hobby

A couple of months ago we inherited this hand-me-down piano from my sister who got it from my mom who got it from her grandma. My mom just told me that it is over 100 years old. I thought that was pretty cool.

Anyway, we have a neighbor who teaches piano and I signed Morgan up for lessons with the agreement that we would see how she does, since she is young. We have been doing this for about 3 months now and Morgan is doing so awesome. She loves to practice and even goes back and plays the songs that she has "passed off" over and over. I just wanted to give a blog shout-out to Morgan for doing such a great job.





3 comments:

Liz said...

Yay! Go Morgan!!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I am sure glad that Morgan has a new hobby! That is awesome that she likes to play the piano. Hopefully she never grows out of it!

Jaime said...

How cute. I need to get B in lessons or try to start teaching her what little I remember!