Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last bit of summer fun

With Morgan starting school this week I decided we needed one day of fun. I woke her up in the morning and told her to get dressed and come help me make some lunches because I had a surprise day for her. She was so excited! I took her and Jude to the zoo and it was such a great day. Not too hot, not too crowded. It was awesome.

Here are Morgan and Jude in front of the penguins. These were Morgan's favorite animal of the day.

Here we are at the bird show. Jude was bored until the doves flew over. He liked that part but then quickly went back to being bored.

And last, here are Morgan and Jude in front of the elephants. Jude was more interested in the people next to us than the animals.

She can now start school and I can have some peace in the mornings!


0 comments: