Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blog catch up-Morgan's Birthday

Morgan's Birthday was in December and I thought it was about time I blogged about it. I told her she could invite 4 friends to the party, because along with her two sisters and herself that made 7 girls, which I think is still over my limit of fun! Here are a couple pictures of them being silly.



Morgan wanted to have a flower party; which is not an easy task on Thanksgiving weekend. It was not snowy but it was pretty chilly, so we decided to have an indoor picnic. We had a picnic table in the living room where they ate their cake and ice cream and were still silly...



We played pin the lady bug on the flower, as you can see in the background it was a homemade game. It was pretty good if I may say so myself. The girls thought it was fun, until we decided they were all peeking out of the bandanna. It got a lot harder after that and the fun factor seemed to go down.

Also, here is Jude enjoying his favorite thing of any party; the balloons!



Since I was feeling crafty and creative after making the flower game I decided to try to make a flower cake. It was a round cake with cupcakes for the petals. It was a pretty good try! Here is the birthday girl blowing out her 6 candles!



0 comments: