Monday, March 24, 2008

Morgan's Talk

Morgan had to give a talk in Primary yesterday, yes she loves the spotlight....
So I asked John if he could go up and help her this time, since I have done it about five times now. So they go up to the microphone and he starts to whisper into her ear and she is going along just fine. But then she turns and whispers something in his ear, and I can only imagine what that little girl is telling John.

When the talk was over, John came back to sit down and said, "Morgan turned to me in the middle of the talk and wanted to know why you were not watching.!"

Heaven forbid I avert my eyes momentarily while she is giving her talk!!

8 comments:

Dyana said...

OH, I wish I would have been there....Funny girl! That's what I get for skipping out, huh?
How the heck are you guys? We still need to get together or something!

Shannon said...

Aren't you grateful for a little girl who is so entertaining?

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I heard the whole thing because I was standing right there! What a cute, funny, awesome little girl you have! I am glad that you could have a break from helping her! She is great to have in primary!

Becca S. said...

I'm pretty sure you could write a book about her.

NatRat said...

So she had a talk this last week and a scripture before...she sure does like to volunteer herself. I bet you love that. She seems like such a character...makes life so much fun!

Jaime said...

Ha ha! What a cutie.

Angi Gerrie said...

HEY! I saw your blog on Dyana's and so I came over it and in like 2 seconds I was laughing my guts out. Morgan is soooooo funny. I apparently only caught a tiny glimpse of it. I love your stories.

Jacki said...

Missy you and Morgan are hilarious. I miss talking and seeing you. Cute pictures and stories. When you get a sec e-mail me at jackitill@yahoo.com with your e-mail so I can add you to mine.