Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A couple good laughs

My current condition of feeling nauseous and yucky all day means that I spend a lot of time watching TV, which is not something I normally do. But after seeing Sarah say on her blog that the show Wipeout was hilarious I decided to check it out. I laughed so hard watching that show and not because the contestants but because the announcer John Henson, who was the host of Talk Soup, which was also hilarious. John Henson just makes fun of the people who are competing on these crazy obstacles and he is so funny. I got my laugh of the day last night watching it.

Also, this morning Morgan and I were on our daily walk around the block when she said, "Look, the moon and the sun are out. That is weird. I don't know what Jesus is thinking doing that!" I got another good chuckle from this.

6 comments:

SARAH said...

Oh yes- Whipeout is definately good for a few laughs. Glad you enjoy it too.
Also, I never told you congrats on the baby- I'm so happy for you! (I thought you told John to just get a puppy. What happened? :)

Laurie said...

Jesus is always trying to confuse us, isn't he?

Life Is Good said...

Don't you wish you could climb inside that kids head for a day? She is a riot!

Jaime said...

Ha ha, Morgan is hilarious. And I too enjoy a little Wipeout once in a while. Sorry you are still feeling sick.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Well once I get TV I will have to watch that show, but I have heard that it is hilarious. Isn't that so funny that we find joy in others making fools of themselves, so funny!
The moon and sun out at the same time, CRAZY!

Heidi said...

Hey Burtons, yeah a good laugh is right. Morgan (who I call Callie, oops) is proving to be as funny as you say. she prays perfectly and has a pinch of sarcasm and spunk among her sweet little innocent disposition. We are excited to have her in our class =)