Monday, August 25, 2008

Octoberfest and John's Italian twin

Saturday was the first day of Octoberfest up at Snowbird and John and I happened to run into our neighbor who was really wanting to find some people to head up with him. So we took him up there and had a great relaxing time. We walked around the booths and ate brauts (well the boys ate those...) then the boys went down the alpine slide while I enjoyed watching an assortment of drunk people ride the mechanical bull. I laughed pretty hard...to myself.

Well, to thank us for driving him up to Octoberfest, our neighbor paid a caricaturist to draw a picture of John and I. I think this picture looks a little like fantasy compared to reality; but whatever. I have found John staring at it more times than I would care to admit. The worst part is that he is admiring himself!

Then tonight I called John on my way home from school and he was dying for me to get home so he could show me a part of this Italian movie he rented. He said that there was a guy in it that looked exactly like him. I told him that nobody ever finds people that look like them; they only find people who look like other people; but he insisted. Then I come home to find him taking pictures of the TV to show the pictures to his sister; so she could agree with him too.
What do you think? John's illegitimate Italian twin brother?


If anyone wants a better view; head over and John will gladly show you the movie.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Hilarious!!! That looks a little like you... just a little...

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

That picture of you two is hilarious! Love the lips! I also think John is so funny, he does actually look like him. Sounds like a fun Saturday in Snowbird.

Shannon said...

Of course he's constanly looking at and admiring the picture of you too. He looks like Pierce Brosnan and you like Angelina Jolie.

Life Is Good said...

My question is why is John renting Italian movies?

Jewels said...

It does look like him! Tell John I want to see this video in person...just to humor him. :)

Broadheads said...

Ok so I check your page daily to see if you have found out what your having so do me a fav and tell me the day again it has to be soon right