Saturday, September 27, 2008

We are having a ... (this time it is for real)

A Boy! John and I are in shock at learning that we will finally have a boy. We had the ultrasound yesterday and this little baby would not stop moving, I hope this is not an indication of things to come.... We even have a picture of him looking like he is about to do a back-sommersalt. I would post some pictures but they just don't look that great when you try to take a picture of them. But the next appointment we go to they will do a full ultrasound and give us a DVD of it; so we will have to share some of that next time.

We are so excited to have a boy but a little nervous. Do we know how to deal with boys?

Will they try on 75 different outfits before finally choosing one for the day?
Will they cry when you say no to them; even if it was because they were asking for a 5th Oreo cookie?
Will they want to wear makeup and talk on your cell phone all day when they are 4?

These are the questions that we are asking ourselves right now!

14 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! If your boy is anything like mine he won't even be happy about wearing one outfit per day and he WILL NOT change even if he is covered from head to toe in mud, ketchup, syrup, motor oil, and poop. He will however probably cry if you tell him he can't have another Oreo. Really, who wouldn't? I'm so happy for you!

Annie Miller said...

Yay! You will love it! Congrats :)

Heather D. White said...

HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John gets his boy! You will love having a boy...so much fun!!!!! So excited for you!

Aubrey Doyle said...

I am so excited for you guys! It will be fun for you to have a boy! They are so much fun!

Jenifer said...

How exciting! I have no idea how I would do with a boy, seeing how I have been blessed with two highly emotional, dramatic and high maintenance daughters:) Congratulations!

wisthrop said...

Yea!! I'm so excited for you. Boys are so much fun. I've got three! You will love it.

Jaime said...

Congratulations. That is very exciting. Having a boy is great fun!

Jacki said...

Congratulations you guys! My boy has been the easiest so far. So much joy!

Corpuz Family said...

congrats! that is awesome news! you guys will do great!

Mama Mimi said...

Congratulations from an old friend at FranklinCovey. We are thrilled for your family.

Melanie Gardner

Clinton Painter said...

Congratulations on the boy! He should cry for one more oreo cookie, especially if they are the ones with the cool Halloween filling!

Really, I am very excited for you and your family.

Liz said...

Congrats !! Call me anytime with for boy advice!!!

Natalie Jo said...

Congrats!! That is really exciting. I wish I could offer anything but we have two girls and I grew up in a girl family and well that is all I know!

Broadheads said...

Horray!!! This news is what we have all waited for its so exciting. I cant wait for the CD post it asap!!!