Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall wrap up

So what is new? I am about two weeks behind on my blog-updating again. Just wait until I graduate in December, you will all be surprised at how much more I blog after that! But don't quote me on that.

I wanted to post some pictures of our fun pumpkin day. We went to our usual patch to pick out some pumpkins.



















This was the best picture I could manage with 5 kids... although in every single one I took, Morgan was perfectly posed... surprise, suprise.














Someone check that lady for pumpkin smuggling


















After the patch we invited ourselves over to grandmas to carve. Why make a mess of your own house when you can make a mess of grandma's?




















I recruited my mom to help me make "home-made" donuts. I used her Fry Daddy to fry Rhodes rolls and then made a glaze to go over them. They were pretty awesome.






Just look at my first satisfied customer.


2 comments:

SARAH said...

You're a very cute pregnant lady- when is your baby due? Are you and Shannon due around the same time?

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Those donuts look delicious. I would have loved to test them...LOL! Looks like you had a fun fall.