Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My mini teenager

This morning while Morgan was getting ready for preschool, I was asking her about her latest crush. A couple of weeks ago she came home from school and said there was a new boy and she thought he was sooo cute. Well, after more questions I figured out she was talking about a new high school boy who was a teacher at the school. (She goes to preschool at Jordan High) What? What four year old thinks a high school boy is cute!?!

Since then, she has come home from school and announced to us if he was there or not and what station he was in charge of that day. She said she got to go to his coloring station last week and the whole time she was there she just stared at him and went "Hmmmm". Where does she come up with this stuff?

So, back to this morning. I was asking her if she thought the new boy would be there today. And she said:

"I hope so. He is so cute. Not handsome like John, but cute."

I told this to John, and he immediately announced that he wanted me to put this on our blog, just to give him a self esteem boost.

So here you go John...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

She is so funny. A little bit of, shall we say, a gold-digger perhaps, but very funny.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Oh Morgan! She is just a funny, funny girl!I'm sure there isn't a dull moment at your house, ever!!:)

Laurie said...

I think the real question is "what kind of boy is teaching preschool during high school?"