Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Accomplishments

I have been busy this past week and I wanted to brag, I mean share. I finished a scrapbook of all my pictures from Cambodia and China. Isn't it pretty?



It didn't take too long. I just glued my pictures on plain paper and wrote a little explanation with each one.
Then I also got to pick up my diploma from Westminster. It was very anticlimatic, they just handed it to me with no wild applause or confetti or anything! Our graduation is in May, I guess I will have to wait until then...




7 comments:

Dyana said...

Congrats lady! I wish I could shift my gears towards scrapbooking....I have been crazy busy trying to get a hairbow & flower business up & going....still working on it. But if you want to check it out....http://iamtheprincesshairbowsandflowers.blogspot.com/ updated almost daily!

Jaime said...

Congratulations on the diploma, Missy! I'm excited for you. And congrats on completing a scrapbook. I'm impressed! I've done two years of B and none of anyone else. Ha ha!

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS on completing two big projects. Okay, so one is a little bigger than the other but a project's a project and you should be commended on a job well done. Speaking of finishing projects don't you have really big one due next month?

Unknown said...

Thought I should at least say Congrats on both counts! The biggest of course is completing your Masters...just in time for the next BIG BIG project...of course that one will NEVER be completed but it sure will be alot of fun!!!! Enjoy yourself in all phases and courses of life ahead!! Can't wait to see your new little guy!

Broadheads said...

Dont you just feel like theres somthing you need to be doing all the time...it almost makes me feel guilty! But then I see my little piece of paper on the board and remember Chad still needs to have one too and I know why I feel like I need to get busy!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! I think school is such an amazing accomplishment, oh and scrapbooking too.

Broadheads said...

OK so I thought for sure maybe we would see one of baby to be on here...