Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Guess what I woke up to this morning




Ok, so we know we don't live in the best neighborhood, and we have accepted that, but come on!

This is what I see out my front door. This is my neighbors house. I looked out this morning and was so mad that I called the police and told them to come take a look at it. They were there within 10 minutes and said it is not gang-related but just some punk kids. Oh, yeah, I feel better....

Anyway, the people that live in this house are in their 80's and he has dementia. So it is basically this old woman that lives there. Maybe that is why I am so mad, what is she supposed to do to take care of this??

Well I talked to her and her son and grandson happen to be visiting from Nevada so they are going to try some different things to get it off, but if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

On another note, no baby yet... but I am hoping soon.


8 comments:

Dyana said...

That bites, Missy!....They are probably only going to be able to paint over it! My Brothers fence got tagged last week but, it's vinyl! NOTHING he can do for it, but replace it. What do you do? Just hope & pray when the punks that did that grow up that someone does something similar or worse to their property! LOL.....Aaaah Karma!

A Love of Yellow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Broadheads said...

Ok so I am sure that I have a few sugestions on who these taggers might be...I cant believe this!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I totally saw that today and thought the same thing! Super lame! Hey and you need to start doing some jumping, running, or eat really spicy food so this little man of yours will pop out!

Jewels said...

What a bunch of punks! Looks like you need to move out of the scary neighborhood and closer to us! :)

Heidi said...

one word, Ghetto. Sorry that is your new view. Let’s hope that I won’t live and die in the Doyle’s house. Hopefully we'll be movin on up one day soon =)

Life Is Good said...

You have to keep the spray paint away from Miss Morgan. . .

Jaime said...

Oh sad. I feel so bad for the home owners. Did they get things figured out?