Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bored

Alas, it is Saturday afternoon and I am bored out of my mind. A perfect time to start my blog. This is how you do a blog right? This is all new to me, so no laughing. I have many things I could be doing right now but nothing sound fun, so I have just been wandering around the house for about an hour and I think I am starting to really annoy John, so I better get busy. Morgan is with her dad this weekend and so life is really slow without her. She is our entertainment.... for example,

Yesterday she was busy painting her nails on the floor and I walked by and she looked up at me and said, "I thought you were John until I saw your pink toe nails. That would be silly if people were like, 'Hi are you a girl?' and John was like "No, I'm a boy, I have a tail.'"

I laughed outloud for about 10 minutes. That girl... where ever does she come up with these things? I have a feeling that this blog with be full of "Morgan" stories because there seem to be sooo many of them.

Well I better get back to my accounting homework. Five more days of freedom before school starts again and I become a ghost around here...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

A 'tail'?? That is a riot! Don't you just die at some of the things they come up with??

Missy said...

Yes, especially Morgan. She has a million of them!