Wednesday, August 22, 2007

John


So...John has been reading the blog and is feeling like he is not getting much play on here. So here he is. Isn't he cute? He has been very reflective about our marriage since last night because his buddies in the Elder's Quorum Presidency were asking him questions about his first marriage. Talking about it always makes him more appreciative of our relationship. So, John, here is your 15 minutes of fame. He also got a new calling in church so he will be released from the Elder's Quorum next week. But since it is not official, I will not release any details until I am given the word...
Last night was all about church in our house. John was with the boys from Elder's Quorum doing visits and probably having more fun than they should. I did my visiting teaching (aren't I a good person?) and then had an appointment with the bishop, which is always nerve-racking. Makes me wonder how long our relief society presidency has been in... Anyway...I got released from one of my callings!!!! Oh sweet relief. I am no longer a ward missionary in the Canyon Rim Ward. It was a great calling and sure forced me to get to know people, but it is nothing but relief to be done with it. So I am now just a teacher in the relief society, (I say like that isn't a big deal and I don't spend twenty two hours preparing each lesson.) But the release comes at a perfect time with me starting school again tomorrow. Maybe I won't be a stress-case this semester. Well, we can always hope, right?

0 comments: