Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dance

Last night was a big night in the Burton household. We signed Morgan up for dance class. She is sooo excited that she cannot contain herself with her twirls and swishes. She also wears her leotard every day in preparation for her first class on Septeber 8th. I made the mistake of telling her she could try it on, I should have told her she could only wear it to dance class, like I did the ballet shoes. Live and learn.


While there signing her up she told her new teacher Michelle that she doesn't really "need" dance class because she already knows how to dance. Like she is just humoring us by just showing up there. She also expressed her concern earlier to her Aunt Ra-Ra that she hoped someone would ask her to dance in dance class. I guess we have watched too many princess movies.

We also had family home evening last night and Morgan was telling us about a new friend that she met at the park that day with Aunt Ra Ra. His name was Daniel and Morgan decided she wanted to marry him because, and I quote "he is kind of precious". So John asked her what about him, because up to this point she had always told John that she was going to marry him. Well she turns to John and says, "um... you're both boys hello!" And John said, "not me and Daniel, you and me!" But she was too grossed out to answer I guess.

John and I are still trying to recover from a sleepless night on Sunday night as well because Morgan had a bad dream about raccoons and insisted on sleeping in our bed... sideways. The joys....

Yep I am also positive that this blog will be all about Morgan...




1 comments:

Laurie said...

I remember those days. At least it's just a leotard - my boys are Elmo and a dinosaur.