Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day

I guess it is time to write again, I took a Labor Day break, but I am back. We had such a great time on Labor Day this year. We did our yearly tradition and headed to Park City for the day. (Can it be considered a tradition if this is our second year?) Anyway, we took Morgan down the Alpine Slide and we had soo much fun. We got to race Aunt Julie and Morgan is still talking about how she liked the big hills.

Then we, of course, went to the outlets where the boys (John and Darren) shopped for new clothes. What's that about? We also got Morgan some new clothes for school. I decided she has to be there when I go clothes shopping for her because I have so many cute outfits at home that have gone un-worn because she is so dang picky!

Then we went out to dinner to a place called Nacho Mama. And in case you couldn't tell by the name, it was a Mexican Food restaurant. It was yummy!

Ah, it was such a fun day and I didn't do one ounce of homework. I will probably regret that all week....

0 comments: