Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snowmobiling



A couple weekends ago John and I got to go on a snowmobiling trip with his family. We went to Strawberry Bay and had such a good time. I got to hang out with John's siblings that I don't ever get to see. We also got to go with no kids! So it was a little mini vacation for us. The trip just happened to fall on one of our "alone weekends". I guess that is one of the perks of being divorced is that every other weekend we have no kids...!
For all of you that asked... I am going to China in April. I will be gone for 12 days, so maybe you can all take turns calling John to make sure him and Morgan are not starving.


7 comments:

Becca S. said...

Your family is hilarious. I'm so excited to start blogging, but I'm more excited to read your blogs.

alysha said...

hey missy!
remember me, alysha from high school. Aerobics? Coach?
anyway, thought I would say hi, your blog is fun and your girls are beautiful!!
http://brooklynbean.typepad.com

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Looks like your trip was a lot of fun. Thanks for getting after me to update my blog, you motivated me to change my ways. LOL!

Natalie Jo said...

how fun! guess there is a plus side to divorce. Alone weekends? What are those?

Ashley said...

You guys are darling! Sounds like fun. At least it gives the snow some sort of purpose. : )

I hope you are doing well! We need to get together again! I am SO JEALOUS you are going to China!! I want to come with you! :)

Tierney said...

I can't believe you're going to China - and for 12 days! What a good guy John is to let you go for that long without complaining.

Laurie said...

You are alive! Have fun in China. Sounds terrible to me.