Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still alive

Just thought I would do a quick update. We are in Shenzhen China now and have seen so much and done so much I don't even know where to begin. I will have to share many pics and stories on here after I get home and get organized. I have been writing everything down in a notebook so I won't forget anything.

I have had a couple life changing experiences here, I have seen things you would not believe. Will share much more later.

We fly home tomorrow and I am sooo ready at this point that I am ready to start walking to the airport, just to feel closer to home.

So for now, wish me luck on another 14 hour flight!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Welcome home! We'll have to have another Girls' Night soon so we can hear about your trip.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am really excited to hear all your stories and experiences. Have a safe flight!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh and I am really glad that you are still alive!