Saturday, February 16, 2008

Are you kidding me?

So Morgan got to go to grandma Hatch's house last week to spend the day. This is my ex-husbands mother, who I never talk to, she just called me up and asked me if she could take Morgan for the day.... like I am going to turn that down!


Anyway, Morgan came home and said that grandma Hatch had given her a Valentine's present. She showed me this huge stuffed panda bear that was really cute, then she showed me this...
For those that cannot see clearly, this is a Barbie doll with blonde hair but black hair underneath, a really skimpy tank top, a short skirt, and fish net stockings. I think my brother-in-law hit it right on when he said it looked like a tranny! Who in their right mind would give their granddaugher this toy! Are you kidding me?!
This may just have to "disappear" one day very soon.

8 comments:

Dyana said...

OH, I will be looking for this Barbie at Church tomorrow! LOL That is AWESOME!

SARAH said...

If Morgan's lucky, maybe Grandma will take her to get a nice tattoo and a few peircings for her next birthday.

Laurie said...

What's wrong with that? That's what I wore to church today.

Becca S. said...

My mother-in-law was sitting behind me while I was looking at this post. I'm sure she is wondering what kind of friends I have!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Wow check out that Barbie! She is hot!LOL! I can't believe that. Pretty funny gift!

Tierney said...

Is Grandma Hatch all "there"?

Jaime said...

You won't believe this...but I just donated that Barbie to the DI a couple weeks ago!! Ha ha.

Natalie Jo said...

love it! she is way hot. does she have the live in boyfriend with the sleeve tattoos to go with it?