Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines 2008

Since I have class on Valentine's Day, we had to celebrate it early this year. John and I went to Famous Dave's on Friday and ate and then ate more. It was so good. I have to enjoy Famous Dave's while I can, after next week I don't get 50% off from work anymore. I am "kind of" getting a new job, I will explain later. It is a long story.

Anyway... on Sunday we had my sister Julie, Darren and Colby over for dinner and Julie brought some sugar cookies to decorate. We had so much fun and I think I ate about 16 of them, they were so good. Too good.








Could I be more of a dork?








Here is cute little Morgan who was so busy decorating her masterpieces that she forgot to eat a cookie, but I made up for it...












3 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Looks like so much fun. I love decorating cookies! Happy Valentine's Day!

Becca S. said...

I couldn't think of any fun Valentine's activities to do with the kids so I just had one of those head slapping moments when I looked at your blog.....thanks. Looks like you guys had a great time.

wisthrop said...

Wow! A new job kind of? What's that all about! Email me and let me know.... hope that you are doing well.