Monday, February 4, 2008

Gotta love kids; don't ya!

So on Thursday night I left school early feeling like I had been ran over. My head hurt, my throat hurt, and every muscle in my body hurt. I was so looking forward to a nice soak in the jetted tub and just close my eyes and feel better. But really with kids, does it ever work out that way? Justin brought Morgan home about the time I was walking in the door. She was so excited to tell me all about her day. So I told her she could come talk to me while I was in the tub. so I get it all filled up with hot water, turn off the light and lay down and let me eyes close, but then there is Morgan!!
"Mommy, why are you in the tub? Look what I can do! Mommy, don't close your eyes, watch me! Mommy, what is that? Will I have that when I am a mommy? Look what I can do! Do you feel better now mommy?" etc, etc, etc.
Isn't this just how life should be!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, are you ok now? You are such a good patient mom.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I hope you are feeling better, that sounds like Morgan full of questions. Sorry again about forgetting to put Brittney's birthday on the Primary Newsletter. I have some candy for her, I will drop it by sometime this week. Have a nice week.

Jewels said...

I can totally see Mo Mo doing that. Sometimes its nice that Colby can't talk or walk into the bathroom yet. :)

Dyana said...

So....I found your BLOG thru Megan Hilton's....This post is WAY funny....It reminded me of when Natalie started questioning Bruce's "hangy-down thing"....Kids are a riot.
Well check in on our blogs....http://waytogowhiteley.blogspot.com/...our VINYL BLOG is....http://vinylletterimpressions.blogspot.com/

Stalk me....I don't care! LOL
Have a good weekend!