Sunday, February 24, 2008

Morgan's Crush

On President's Day I drove up the the house after running errands and found this homemade Valentine's card on the front porch. It was for Morgan from our cute little neighbor boy Caden who is in Kindergarten. Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen?

I love how all the O's in the Valentine are hearts...


So when we got home from church today they were out in the yard talking; so I made them come in so I could take their picture. Here is the happy couple..



I have to enjoy the "cuteness" of this now; because she isn't allowed to date until she is thirty, and so far she is fine with that!

6 comments:

Dyana said...

That is priceless!CRUSHES are the best.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh that is so cute, they make a super cute couple!

Shannon said...

Yes, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Jodi said...

Hey Missy! How are you? Your little Morgan is the cutest thing ever.

Jewels said...

Does this Caden really know Morgan? He should be prepared to be bossed around a lot. :)

Cary said...

OH my heck, that is hilarious!!!