Saturday, February 9, 2008

Long lost art of scrapbooking

Last weekend when we had all the kids, Brittney (the seven year old) and I were looking through the scrapbooks I had done the first two years of Morgan's life. We had so much fun. I thought this would be how it is when Morgan is a little older and we can laugh about all the fun (and not so fun) things from the past. So I was thinking I would start to scrapbook again but when I went to see the pictures I had from the last two years... none! Who gets actual pictures when they have a digital camera, not me! So I spent a good six hours organzing all my digital pictures I had, minus the ones I lost on my old laptop. It was so much fun going through all of them, this inspired me even more to scrapbook them and not just rely on my blog for keeping our memories. I now have about 100 pictures to scrapbook, now I just need to figure out when I have the time to do this...

4 comments:

Dyana said...

Missy....I am a scrap-aholic....so if you ever want to come over to scrapbook & watch a chick flick...you are welcome to!

Shannon said...

I was caught up until I had the kiddies. Charlie's first year is almost done and Oliver's is started. For me, I have to scheudle a day each week or at least each month to do it or it just won't get done. It was one of my new year's resolutions to get caught up again, but have I even looked at my pics since January? NO!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am going to have to see your scrapbooks, I bet they are super cute. Well good luck, I bet you will do a great job.

Natalie Jo said...

wow! the fact that you actually have done two years on morgan! that is amazing!! I am pretty sure the only scrapbook on savannah is at my mom's and well as for olivia she doesn't even have one! one day I will catch up!