Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 9

Day 9 was a very chill day for me. The group went to tour Shenzhen city and go on a couple of guided tours. The thought of getting back on the bus was enough to make me scream. I decided to sit this day out. The hotel had a sweet pool and I wanted to just relax. A couple of us hung back at the hotel and just napped and hung out by the pool. Here is my roommate Angie smoking Joel's cigar....sweet huh?


Then we went out and decided to walk down to the ocean. It was so close to our hotel. We found some cool shops and restuarants and just had a good time. This was a much needed day for me. Here we are down by the ocean, interesting statue, dontcha think?

I don't have any other pictures from this day... what a boring post!

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Phew! Finally a breather. Fun pictures.