Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall Festival 2007


Wednesday was the Fall Festival at our church. It was a great time. We all brought soup and ate and chatted and the young men and young women were in charge of games for the primary kids. I had to wake Morgan up to go over to the church so she was a little out of it and hesitant to go around to the booths with all the kids dressed as witches and zombies. But anyway, after we ate she perked up and told me she was going to walk around for some "lonely time". What a hoot she is! She had so much fun walking around and talking to all her friends, who all happen to be adults. I swear more people know Morgan than me... The picture is of us in our awesome costumes, which in no way were last minute and cheesy, well Morgan's wasn't.

1 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

CUTE PICTURE! I think your costumes rocked! I did not even dress up! Girl's Night Out was such a blast! It was fun to hang out with all the cool people in the ward! Well I hope Morgan enjoyed her "longely time" it is so important in a young childs life! HA HA! Hope you guys had a great weekend!