Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged

I too have been tagged. So here goes nothin'...
The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Just to forewarn you, I think everyone I know has already been tagged... so I will not be passing this on. But it sure has been fun reading all of them.

1. I eat a peanut butter and honey sandwich every day for lunch- no seriously, everyday.
2. I love to make people laugh.
3. I really love to read, so much so that I have to ban myself from reading novels while I am in school. I am afraid I would read myself right out of school.
4. I love to do yard work-call me crazy-give me yard work over housework anyday.
5. This weekend I have officially been married for one year--and it is awesome.
6. I made a complete idiot out of myself last night while I was out at girls night with Julie. I might post it online, but I need to get over my mortifying embarrassment first.

That is as exciting as it gets...


2 comments:

Kelleen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Laurie said...

Out with the story with Julie....
Good thing you like to make people laugh too because I don't think I remember one single time of being around you without laughing hysterically. Any more stupid questions???