Monday, October 1, 2007

Homecoming

Last weekend I got to be a chaperone at the Homecoming dance for Jordan High School. The twins in my ward asked us if we could do it, but John was at home with all three kids and insisted I go so we didn't disappoint them. It was such a trip down memory lane to go there. To see the preppy kids all decked out in their dresses and tuxes then the weirdos who dressed in Levi's and t-shirts then the even weirder kids who dressed in these clothes from the 80's. At least I assumed they were making fun of the fashion or maybe they really dress that way, either way, pretty funny for me. I took a couple of pictures, (like my own kids were there??) I was so excited to go and see all my friends from Jordan, yes, I now have friends in high school. I think it was more fun for me than for them! I will post the pics soon...

1 comments:

SARAH said...

That's awesome that you are now qualified to be a chaperone! It seems like it wasn't too long ago that we were going to Homecoming- but when I look at the pictures it evidently was eons ago (we both were sporting some pretty hot poodle perms).