Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Last night while we were reading scriptures Morgan just had to interrupt us tell me that she wanted to be a cowboy when she grew up, which I am not sure if that is better than the policeman she wanted to be last year. Anyway.... I was just reflecting on what I want to be when I grow up. I am going to graduate school to be an accountant and have a financial accounting class this semester. Well, we have taken 5 tests so far this semester and I have not gotten above an F on any of them, which is not a motivator, let me tell you... It has made me wonder if I am "cut out" to be an accountant. So I have chatted with a few people over the past couple of weeks and have come to the conclusion that my professor stinks! I am going to be an accountant whether I do well in his class or not... I am just not planning on telling my boss that I am failing accounting, this may not be a motivator for him to give me a raise....

3 comments:

Natalie Jo said...

hey missy! I stumbled onto your blog! So nice to see updates of you & your fam! cute pictures of morgan! natalie

natalieandgirls.blogspot.com

Annie Miller said...

Missy,
Just wanted to say hi and congratulations! You've had a lot of wonderful things happen to you since I saw you last. Love your blog. Annie

Kelleen said...

Hi Missy, I just wanted to let you know I have tagged you. Check out my blog to see what to do.