Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



Morgan and I had a fun little outing on Friday, we went to the Pumpkin Patch and picked out our victims for the pumpkin carve. We had a lot of fun walking around and looking at all the pumpkins that had "goopies" on them. (Her word) . We were supposed to do this as a whole family outing, but with snowing on Saturday I figured Morgan and I should go out on Friday to pick them out. I really didn't feel like trudging through mud and snow to pick a pumpkin. I took a couple of pics and thought I would share them.

4 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I hate "goopies" on my pumpkins! That is the worst! Sorry about your passport, that is no fun! I would like to get a passport just because that would mean that I was going somewhere cool! Where are you going? Well I love the pictures, so cute, like always! Have a good week!

Natalie Jo said...

That is so cute! I don't blame you for not wanting to be the snow and rain! Morgan is the funniest!

Jewels said...

I love the pics! Mo Mo looks so cute!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Your Morgan is a card---very cute and rational thinker( in her mind!). She must make you proud!